Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mr. Bungle - 'Madyson '95'

I know there's gotta be a few Bungle fans that read this blog...For those, like myself, who are still holding out for a reunion, here's a little rarity for ya.

After doing a quick 'site:blogspot.com' search for Mr. Bungle live bootlegs, I realized this one, apparently from the Barrymore Theatre in Madison, WI, is not readily available. This show is interesting because it is about a month after 'Disco Volante' came out. Fans of the band's Warner Brothers debut probably had no idea what to expect with this record (as the world had not yet fully met Patton) and the resulting tour was met with mixed reactions.

Always fans of the weird shit, Bungle does a cover from Joe Meek's album 'I Hear a New World,' and a Meatmen track ('I Sin for a Living.') Barely any songs from the first album show up here (as those were already almost a decade old when the debut came out) but lots of tracks from 'Disco' do, and a bunch more fucky covers.

I got plenty more Bungle bootlegs, so ask away if you like this...
Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Love Dance of the Saroos
3. Carry Stress in the Jaw
4. La Lucertola
5. Travolta
6. Der Zinker
7. After School Special
8. Ei Raat Tomaar Amaar
9. Everyone I Went to High School with is Dead
10. Aqua Swing
11. Phlegmatics
12. Ma Meeshka Mow Skwoz
13. I Sin for a Living
14. (Untitled)
15. Backstrokin'
16. Working for the Weekend
17. (Untitled)
18. Chemical Marriage
19. 24,000 Baci
20. Desert Search for Techno Allah

DOWNLOAD