Monday, March 14, 2011

Forte 20, featuring Epitaph's EP 'These Rotten Remains'

Couldn't find much info on these guys...apparently they're from Illinois. The EP is kind of like what a thrash metal album played by Jesus Lizard or Shellac might sound like. Odd, jerky rhythms, buzzsaw guitars, and a singer who really doesn't sound like a thrash vocalist at all. I dunno. I thought it was kinda neat, and it was only a 4-song EP, so I played the whole thing. Also of note was the fact that I got a shit-ton of requests in the last half of the show.

podcast.

playlist:

Lugubrum - Attractive to the Flies
Candlemass - Gothic Stone
Starkweather - Bustuari
Freak Kitchen - Taste My Fist
Brutal Truth - Choice of a New Generation
Malevolent Creation - Multiple Stab Wounds
Gower - The Shores of Bloodshed

Epitaph - 'These Rotten Remains' EP
Immortality Not
Deaf to Reason
Systematic Repression
Cycle of Law

Electric Wizard - Behemoth
Znowhite - Baptised by Fire
Lurker of Chalice - Granite
Running Wild - Adrian (request)
Grief - I Hate You
Solefald - Buy My Sperm
Symphony of Grief - Wars of Vengeance
Manilla Road - Necropolis (request)
Saint Vitus - The War Starter (request)
Vorak - Dies Irae I: Kruel and Glorious
Onslaught - Onslaught (Power from Hell) (request)
Vindicator - Dead in the Water
Sodom - Blasphemer (request)
Morbid Saint - Beyond the Gates of Hell (request)
Metallica - The Four Horsemen (request)
Sepultura - We Who are Not as Others (request)
Burzum - Glemselens Elv (request)
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky (request)
Death - Secret Face (request)
Dragged into Sunlight - Boiled Angel

....see? What did I tell you? That's a ridiculous amount of requests.

No comments: