Monday, January 10, 2011

Society's Fault - Episode 26

Wow, we dug out more unheard (at least on our show) proto-punk than you can shake a stick at. Plenty more left over for this week's show, too. We also walked a pretty fine line between what's acceptable on radio (by the FCC guidelines) and what's not...but that's nothing new.

Podcast.

Playlist:

Proto-punk:
electric eels - You Crummy Fags
Dictators - Master Race Rock
Peter Hammill - Modern
Dick Dale and His Del-Tones - Mr. Eliminator
The Fugs - Dirty Old Man
Zolar-X - I Pulled My Helmet Off (I'm Going to Love Her)
The Elastik Band - Spazz
Black Sabbath - Hand of Doom

Punk:
Dead Kennedys - We've Got a Bigger Problem Now (request)
Lemonheads - Nothing True
Angst - Neil Armstrong
Dicks - Dicks Hate the Police
Meat Puppets - Our Friends
Dead Moon - My Escape
Black Flag - Let Your Fingers Do the Walking
Meatmen - I Want Drugs (request)
Minutemen - King of the Hill
X-Ray Spex - I Am a Poseur (request)
X - Los Angeles (request)
Screeching Weasel - Teenage Slumber Party

Post-punk:
Boredoms - Cory's Mandara Suicide Pyramid or Action Gas Satori
Swans - (She's a) Universal Emptiness
Joy Division - Day of the Lords
Superchunk - What Do I
House of Freaks - Dark and Light in New Mexico
Swans - Cop
Echo and the Bunnymen - Rescue
Mudhoney - This Gift
Christian Death - Romeo's Distress

Bye.

No comments: