Sunday, January 2, 2011

Forte 11...nothing 'celebratory' except the New Year's countdown

Yup. I DID count down. That's about it. Plus, I played good music, which is really what radio's about anyhow. Oh yeah...I guess I played Sleep's 'Dopesmoker' in its entirety for like, the 3rd time in WIDR history. So, there's that...Why doesn't anybody else come in to do their show on the holidays?

Podcast.

Playlist:

Ankrismah - Kill Yourself
Danzig - Long Way Back from Hell
Oranssi Pazuzu - Ole Muukalainen
Oranssi Pazuzu - Torni
Alyis - Inject the Master
Iron Maiden - Drifter
Malicious Onslaught - Productive Destruction
Necronaut - Returning to Kill the Light
Bowel Stew - Fulci Metal Jacket
Jasad - Urine Campur Nanah
Depression - Eternal Death
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fire
Super Invader - Celestial Outlaw
Dark Wizard - Poisoned Whiskey
Sleep - Dopesmoker (isn't it sweet my show is long enough to do this?)
Death - Cosmic Sea
Machine Head - Death Church
Metal Cry - All of My Rights Were Broken to Pieces and Now I Am Going to Take My Rights Back from You. And Then Your Heart Will Stop Beating
Kamikaze - En La Red
The HATE Noise - Forests and Whatnot (yeah, I slipped in a song of my own...so what?)
Petrychor - Gamma Leonis
Nunchukka Superfly - Couch
Tankard - Fat Searchers (The Hippo Effect)
Candy Cane - 25021994
Oxenkiller - Streets
Running Wild - Adrian

Beyond the funny picture at the top, that's all I've got for now...

No comments: