Sunday, October 17, 2010

Forte 2, with a set of gross-out butt-grind

This one is probably a lot more enjoyable than last week's....I had time to find new music, plus Relapse records sent me a bunch of brand new stuff to play, and play I did.

And, since the page has been created, you can now check out the FORTE PODCASTS.

Here's the playlist:

16 - Tochohara
Morsure - L'irremediable

Celtic Frost - I Won't Dance (The Elder's Orient)

Titan - Highlands of Orick
(New from Relapse)
Endless Dismal Moan - ISLNWD

Danzig - Am I Demon

Macabre - Trampled to Death

Macabre - The Green River Murderer (He's Still Out There)


Butt-Grind (see if you can guess why I call it that):
Bowel Stew - Lymphatic Varicosities in the Scrotum

Bowel Stew - Anal Abortion of Mongoloid Fetus

Regurgitate - Frenzy Faecal Munching

Assuck - Salt Mine

Anal Cunt - Jack Kevorkian is Cool

Defecation - Recovery

Anal Blast - My Wings Flew Away

Regurgitate - Putrefactive Bowel Consumer


Black Anvil - Scalping
(New from Relapse)
Acid Bath - Bleed Me an Ocean

Ganzmord - Black Monolithic

Electric Wizard - Dunwich

Morbid Saint - Assassin

Shrum - Cybergod

Unearthly Trance - The Horsemen Arrive in the Night
(New from Relapse)
Kalaschnikov - Devil's Yo Hero
Witchfynde - Wake Up Screaming

Carpathian Forest - Lunar Nights
Pantera - Medicine Man

Neurosis - To What End?

Space Eater - Divide and Conquer

Pentagram - The Ghoul

Cattle Decapitation - Reduced to Paste

Danzig - Black Candy

Helloween - You Always Walk Alone
Bellzlleb - Burn for the Sin

Painkiller - Buried Secrets

Circle of Animals - No Faith
(New from Relapse)
Autopsy - Ridden with Disease


Was very into the 2nd Acid Bath album (from which I pulled 'Bleed Me an Ocean')...I never took the time to listen to it before. Also, the bassist from Acid Bath formed a group with 2 basses/no guitars (Shrum) which I played as well. Odd stuff; too bad he had to go and die.

No comments: